mercredi 10 octobre 2012

6/10: Burglengenfeld - Alt Vohburg

1223.7km in 72:28, (48*47'24"N, 11*36'12"E)
Under attack! Some minutes after I left my sleeping place close to the river of Naab, I went through a deep fog giving me maximum 20 or 30m of view. I have been surprised by some hunting or fighting dogs which looked as surprised as myself. When they run in my direction I was just thinking: "chien qui aboie ne mord pas". There was maybe one which said no words. Anyway, I went down of my bike to calm them as good as possible, but one of them decided to attack me: he tried to bite me the left foot. I was lucky that he only reached my bone and not the muscle: he couldn't get me correctly and bite the air. So he missed my fresh flesh! During that happening, the hunter tried to call his beasts back with a very small success... At the end, I was just a little bit hearted (no big damages) and could continue on the bike. The hunter just said: "you surprised us" as if it was my fault! Some kilometers further I drunk a coffee in a nice small town, disinfected the wound and forgot that story!

The river I follow ends in the Donau in the city called Regensburg (or Ratisbonne). I spent some hours there to drink one or two coffee with Stefan (an inhabitant of Regensburg and also a biker) and to update my blog. Ratisbonne opens a new door: cities of Donau. It's like the Hansa-band: cities with a very long history, an amazing architecture, a wonderful old town!
I finally left Regensburg with an other biker: one of those riding speed bikes. He asked me if I had an e-bike. "No, just a little bit training" was my answer. And with theses words we started a small talk over 20km/h. At the same time, he showed me the way along the Donau. I do not know why I haven't been to the "Donau Bruch". I went around it without realizing that I missed the must!
But when I look back now, I know that there are no regrets for two reasons: I know that I will go along the Donau an other day, maybe next year or in two. The second reason is that I could have forget this fault... In the evening I dived in the fresh river to get washed a minimum: I saw a little further a "Bier Garten" or something equivalent and I wanted to drink a good bier with a real Bavarian dinner... Well I did not enter a "Bier Garten" but the "Schützenverein Alt-Vohburg". They asked me what I did here and what I wanted.
- Well, I'm traveling around Europe and would like to eat something and put my tent around the place
- This will be difficult, we are not a guesthouse but a club.
- aie
- But if you want to sleep around here it is not a problem and we have some beer inside.
Well I do not need to draw you a picture about what happened this evening. I couldn't draw it: I have no idea how many beers and other stronger alcohol we drunk together. But I met a new world, the one of shooting as a sport (I knew only the military one) and it was much more interesting (than the army). I was lucky: this saturday evening was one of 6 where they had a tournament with an other village. So the clubhouse was open! They also introduced me Ingolstadt, the city of Audi, and Alt Vohburg, the village with a very nice bakery. They were curious about where I was, which is the best place and who are the nicest people. Well, it's easy to say where I was, but impossible to say which place is the best and which people are the nicest: I have decided not to compare the places or the people, I decided to enjoy each moment! Everybody is different and each place has its charm going from the huge fjord of Norway to the big forest of Finland, or the flat landscape of Northern Europe. So our discussion continued on different subjects like politics, alcohol, shooting, local stuff or Bavarian culture (like food I could eat: Bavarian sausage with hot mustard, "Sauercraut" and bread). This second part was harder because I spoke less: but beer helped me to understand the "bayrische Sprache" which is, like Swiss German, no German!
Finally, I would like to thank the whole club really frankly to have hosted me during this long evening... Especially TomTom and Christian who survived until 3am.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire